FOLLOW

You'll love my NEW WEBSITE! Visit it HERE for all my new tutorials and to shop my items!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Wreath ~ Feature Friday

I saw this Spring Wreath that ChiWei made and I just knew I had to feature it. 
Isn't it darling!?

She also shared a tutorial on how she made the felt flowers


Check out her blog and more about this project by clicking here!

Thanks Alese for featuring my Door Number Wreath today!  
I'm ChiWei, and my blog, One Dog Woof, is a collection of the random crafts, easy recipes and scattered thoughts of a girl-at-heart 30-something woman juggling a full time job, a house, a husband, a toddler and a fur-dropping golden retriever.  Come to One Dog Woof for a visit!  You can also find me on Pinterest and Facebook too!

Never miss a new post!


Pin It


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think of my projects. Thank you so much for leaving comments!